New Ektos implant
• Includes multifunction abutment, to take impressions around the abutment itself and it can be used as a permanent abutment depending on the type of treatment.
• Double-entry external threading, to reduce the number of turns required to insert the implant.
• Improved threads (helical shape), to lessen friction.
• Rounded implant tip, to minimize injury in sensitive anatomical structures.
• Accurate fit of the internal hex connection platform, to prevent any micro-motion of prosthetic abutments.
• Use of ATEC surface (Abrasive Treatment Extreme Cleaning) in the same fashion as all the other Microdent product lines. Microdent has used this surface treatment for more than 30 years now with outstanding results.